Helloooo! And welcome to this edition of my Amazing Disney Adventures. Today, I am going to talk about “Everything Rock n’ Roller”. My love of Aerosmith, the adrenaline rush, and the music makes RnRC one of my absolute favorite rides at Disney World! The Sweet Emotion that radiates from head to toe on this fast, fast, fast ride is just Amazing. Did I mention it’s FAST? So, secure your belongings, pull down the safety bar, keep your hands and feet in the ride vehicle at all times, and hold on tight, because this puppy packs a whopping zero to sixty in 2.5 seconds flat!
I just love going 60mph with my hair on fire. I would ride this baby sun up to sun down if I could!
In the first loop, you experience 4.5 G’s, which is more than a take off on the space shuttle!
So, here’s the back story of RnRC:
Aerosmith is recording some awesome new sounds, with a rocked-out new way to play them back…
We start off by visiting these music legends in their recording studio, but they are late for a concert, so Steven tells his manager to get us a fast car and some back stage passes!
I never tire of watching the launch, it’s AMAZING! And it just adds to the anticipation and excitement while waiting in line.
You’ll “ride the music” with 120 onboard speakers in your unique SoundTracker vehicle and more G-forces than an astronaut experiences. As the music rocks, you’ll “roll” from 0 to 100km/h in less than three seconds, into an amped-up, neon-lit, smoke-filled extravaganza of music.
As you blast through lighting rigs and navigate hairpin turns, heart-stopping drops and over-the-top flips, you’ll experience the awesome vibes of a non-stop rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle.
- Each of the five SoundTracker trains has not only a unique on-board soundtrack, featuring a different mix of classic Aerosmith tunes, but a completely customised light show within the main studio. Ride twice or more and you might enjoy a different experience each time!
- Here are the music combinations that you can listen, scream, and sing with on the Rock N Roller Coaster. Each limo has it’s own playlist, and here they are a long with the license plates you’ll see on each of them:1QKLIMO: “Nine Lives”* UGOGIRL: “Love in an Elevator” & “Walk This Way”
* BUHBYE: “Young Lust”, “F.I.N.E.*” & “Love in a Roller Coaster”
* H8TRFFC: “Back in the Saddle” & “Dude (Looks Like a Lady)”
* 2FAST4U: “Sweet Emotion”
Here are some hidden Mickeys you can find while waiting in the queue line:
And here are more, that sadly I do not have pictures of (yet).
- One in the pre-show (found on a small chalkboard in the bottom right corner of the sound room (this one was made by a cast member and changes at times.
- One in place of each “Expiration Date” for the license plates on the limos.
- Many on the floor in Studio C, hidden in the carpet pattern.
- Two on the ride track itself (one found on a yellow sign behind a red limo, one on the ground in a cityscape area).
- One in the post show area to the right as one enters this area.
- One on Joe Perry‘s medallion on the outside poster.
So, there ya have it, just a little idea of what you can expect on this epic coaster. Thanks for joining me! In the immortal words of rock legend Steven Tyler…
“ The things that come to those who wait may be the things left by those that got there first”