Good Morning! I thought I’d have a little fun this morning and test y’all on your Disney knowledge! NO CHEATING! I will post the answers tomorrow. Enjoy!
1. What is Walt’s middle name?
2. What Disney character was originally chosen to be the Sorcerer’s Apprentice in Fantasia?
3. How many people ride the monorail at Walt Disney World each year?
4. Name three little known Hidden Mickeys you can find at Walt Disney World. (do not include “decorative Mickeys”)
5. What are the names of the four Disney Cruise Line vessels?
6. In Little Mermaid, what are all of Ariel’s sisters’ names?
7. What does EPCOT stand for?
8. How many bricks were used to make Cinderella’s Castle?
9. Unscramble: ITPASRE FO HET RNECABIBA
10. There are two places in Disney World where you can find a Dole Whip, but during special times of the year there are two more, where are all 4 locations?
11. Name the three hyenas in The Lion King?
12. What was Mickey Mouse’s original name, and who asked Walt to change it?
13. How many Happy Haunts are in the Haunted Mansion?
14. What ride did The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh replace at Magic Kingdom?
15. Name the Seven Dwarfs.
16. What is the name of the Sorcerer in Sorcerer’s Apprentice, and what makes it unique?
17. Was Walt frozen, and where is he “kept”?
18. What job did Walt have before he started his own animation and production company?
19. What is the name of the prince in Beauty and the Beast?
20. Name the 6 island villages of Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
Thanks for playing! I will post the answers tomorrow. Have a magical day!