Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about traveling to WDW with large groups. But first….
Today’s weather at Disney World: partly cloudy and 76 degrees!
Quote of the day: “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” -Walt Disney
Song / music of the day: The bright and cheery music on Main Street, USA. If I close my eyes and listen…I am there 🙂
A Favorite Disney World Recipe:
The vanilla creme brulee at Chefs de France in Epcot! Soooo good. Probably the best I’ve ever had.
- 8 egg yolks
- 1 cup half and half
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- Brown sugar
- Whisk eggs with sugar until blended, incorporate the half and half and cream.
- Mix in the vanilla bean and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 200 F.
- Remove vanilla bean, pour mixture into individual baking dishes, place them on a sheet pan of water (so the creme brulee won’t burn), and cover with another pan on top of the baking dishes.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and chill.
- Sprinkle a layer of brown sugar on top the creme brulee and broil until melted and caramelized.
- Cool and serve.
So…. Here are some tips and tricks I have compiled for how to travel to WDW with a large group. This is assuming there is a mix of children of varying ages, and adults.
Traveling in Large Groups:
- boat rental, go fishing
- Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
3. have each person in the group choose one activity they want to experience. Maybe all the girls go to tea at the GF, or all the boys to Pirates League. Maybe adults take a night at Downtown Disney, using a sitter service or older kids to supervise. Maybe one on one time with just your kids.
For more information on traveling with large groups, tune in to my weekly podcast at mousequestpodcast.com. We will be recording this particular topic tonight! And the episode should be released in one to two weeks. I hope you found this information helpful in your journey to a Magical Disney Vacation!